About me



English three

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Unit 3 - Lesson 2. Check in a hotel

2. Unid 1. Lesson 1 Getting reacquainted. How do People green around the World? Dialogue Grabar practice present perfect. I have been to Santa Marta, Cartagena, and Minca. My experience in those places was very nice, especially in Minca. I felt that I was transferred to another universe. Its streets are beautiful. It is a very touristy place. Minca is one of the most magical and beautiful places I have ever known. Its river is perfect, there they greet each other in a very common way, which is by bumping their fists, shaking hands or occasionally kissing on the cheek In santa Marta I had the opportunity to see a great variety of cultures, like people dancing in more streets, people from the outside of the country learning a little about the joy of our people, the time I stayed there I saw a beautiful sunrise

Unit 5, lesson 1. Personal care and appearance